Oisin Davis of Great Irish Beverages introduces us to another original creation from his recipe book.
Cocktail - GIN ROYALE
- 35 ml Dingle Gin
- 15 ml Creme de Cassis
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 100 ml dry champagne or prosecco
- Chill a champagne flute in the freezer or with some ice.
- Pour all ingredients except the bubbly in a shaker with ice.
- Seal it and shake hard for 10 seconds.
- Strain into the glass and top up with the bubbly.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Oisin will be making the cocktail live on the Tom Dunne Show, tonight from 10pm