Kilkenny manager Brian Cody has made three changes to his starting XV for Sunday's All Ireland hurling semi-final with Cork.
One of those is enforced, with Conor Browne failing to shake off a leg injury and his place at left wing-back going to Michael Carey from Young Irelands.
Otherwise, the defence is the same one that started last month's Leinster final win over Dublin.
Into midfield comes Conor Fogarty, with Richie Leahy missing out on the matchday 26.
The final of Cody's alterations is in the half-forward line, and sees Alan Murphy - scorer of 0-2 off the bench last time - replace Martin Keoghan.
Meanwhile, Kieran Kingston has made just one change to his Cork side.
Shane Barrett starts at corner-forward, with Shane Kingston dropping to the bench.
Those subs are boosted by the returns of Damien Cahalane and Eoin Cadogan.
1. Eoin Murphy (Glenmore)
2. Tommy Walsh (Tullaroan)
3. Huw Lawlor (O'Loughlin Gaels)
4. Paddy Deegan (O'Loughlin Gaels)
5. James Maher (St. Lachtains)
6. Padraig Walsh (Tullaroan)
7. Michael Carey (Young Irelands)
8. Conor Fogarty (Erins Own)
9. Richie Reid (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
10. Adrian Mullen (c) (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
11. John Donnelly (Thomastown)
12. Billy Ryan (Grague Ballycallan)
13. Eoin Cody (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
14. TJ Reid (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
15. Alan Murphy (Glenmore)
16. Darren Brennan (St. Lachtains), 17. Joey Holden (Ballyhale Shamrocks), 18. Ciaran Wallace (Erin's Own), 19. Conor Delaney (Erin's Own), 20. Darragh Corcoran (Ballyhale Shamrocks), 21. Cillian Buckley (Dicksboro), 22. Martin Keoghan (Tullaroan), 23. Walter Walsh (Tullogher Rosbercon), 24. James Bergin (Conahy Shamrocks), 25. Richie Hogan (Danesfort), 26. Liam Blanchfield (Bennettsbridge)
1. Patrick Collins (Ballinhassig)
2. Niall O’Leary (Castlelyons)
3. Robert Downey (Glen Rovers)
4. Sean O’Donoghue (Inniscarra).
5. Tim O’Mahony (Newtownshandrum)
6. Mark Coleman (Blarney)
7. Ger Millerick (Fr O’Neills)
8. Darragh Fitzgibbon (Charleville)
9. Luke Meade (Newcestown)
10. Conor Cahalane (St Finbarr’s)
11. Seamus Harnedy (St Ita’s)
12. Robbie O’Flynn (Erins Own)
13. Shane Barrett (Blarney)
14. Patrick Horgan (Glen Rovers)
15. Jack O’Connor (Sarsfields)
16. Ger Collins (Ballinhassig), 17. Sean O’Leary-Hayes (Midleton), 18. Colm Spillane (Castlelyons), 19. Eoin Cadogan (Douglas), 20. Niall Cashman (Blackrock), 21. Damien Cahalane (St Finbarr’s), 22. Billy Hennessy (St Finbarr’s), 23. Shane Kingston (Douglas), 24. Alan Cadogan (Douglas), 25. Alan Connolly (Blackrock), 26. Declan Dalton (Fr O’Neills)
Waterford manager Liam Cahill names his team for All Ireland semi