The boss of Tayto Park says they're hoping to get around 50% of last year's business this year now that they've reopened.
The theme park & zoo reopened on Monday after being closed for several months due to coronavirus restrictions.
Bobby Kerr travelled down to Co Meath earlier this week to speak to Tayto Park boss Ray Coyle.
Ray told Down to Business that this October will mark ten years since the park first opened.
He observed: "It just shows you much we knew about opening a park - we opened in October, and you don't do that. You close in October."
He said it was a slow opening for the park in those first few months, but at Easter 2011 the 'cars rolled in' as thousands of families attended the site for the first time.
While initially consisting of a small zoo and a few rides, management 'reinvested money' each year - culminating in the opening of the Cú Chulainn wooden rollercoaster in 2015.
Management have also now received approval to build two new steel rollercoasters, which are expected to open to the public in 2023.
However, this year's season was interrupted by the coronavirus crisis - something Mr Coyle said was "totally unexpected".
He explained: "We missed about five months of our business. But we've learned a lot from the experience... I think we all have, having gone through this.
"We're looking forward to the rest of the year... and hopefully we'll have a good year next year.
"We won't get as many people in [this year] as last year because we were closed for quite a bit - but we're hoping to get 50% of our business, roughly."
He noted that bad weather is another factor that can impact attendance at the park.
However, he said they have "two great months" coming up in July and August - noting they're now "ready to go" for the rest of the summer.