Cork have made two changes to their side for Sunday's All Ireland Senior Hurling final with Limerick.
Eoin Cadogan starts at left wing-back in place of the injured Ger Mellick. Cadogan had replaced the Fr. O'Neill's man at half-time of their thrilling semi-final win over Kilkenny.
Kieran Kingston's other alteration comes in the full-forward line, with Shane Kingston coming in for Shane Barrett.
Shane Kingston was introduced seven-minutes into the second half of the victory over the Cats, but his 7-point contribution saw him secure the man of the match award.
Despite being the manager's son, Kieran Kingston sees his boy as a player first and relation second, "No,” the manager told EchoLive, "He knows the rules and the rules are very simple.
“The players know the rules and there are no issues in the camp.
"When the players approached me, obviously that was something, but he’s treated the same as any player – if we decide to play him, we will and if we don’t, we won’t.
“Simple as, and he knows that and the rest of them know that. He’s treated the same as everybody else.
"Obviously, because he’s my son there’s more hype and crap about it but, at the end of the day, he’s treated the same as everybody else.”
Sean Twomey is introduced to the bench in Mellick's absence.
Limerick are unchanged from their semi-final win over Waterford.
1. Patrick Collins (Ballinhassig)
2. Niall O'Leary (Castlelyons)
3. Robert Downey (Glen Rovers)
4. Sean O'Donoghue (Inniscarra)
5. Tim O'Mahony (Newtownshandrum)
6. Mark Coleman (Blarney)
7. Eoin Cadogan (Douglas)
8. Darragh Fitzgibbon (Charleville)
9. Luke Meade (Newcestown)
10. Conor Cahalane (St. Finbarr's)
11. Seamus Harnedy (St. Ita's)
12. Robbie O'Flynn (Erins Own)
13. Jack O'Connor (Sarsfields)
14. Patrick Horgan (Glen Rovers)
15. Shane Kingston (Douglas)
16. Ger Collins (Ballinhassig), 17. Sean O'Leary Hayes (Midleton), 18. Colm Spillane (Castlelyons), 19. Damien Cahalane (St. Finbarr's), 20. Niall Cashman (Blackrock), 21. Billy Hennessy (St. Finbarr's), 22. Alan Cadogan (Douglas), 23. Shane Barrett (Blarney), 24. Alan Connolly (Blackrock), 25. Declan Dalton (Fr. O'Neill's), 26. Sean Twomey (Courcey Rovers).