The former CEO of Inner City Helping Homeless is alleged to have sexually assaulted men he'd secured accommodation for.
The late Anthony Flynn was under investigation by Gardaí following a number of allegations.
David Hall, the former chair of the board, has prepared a 12-page internal report into the handling of the allegations and it was sent to the charity last night.
On August 7th, Gardaí informed Mr Hall they'd been investigating two complaints of serious sexual assault against Anthony Flynn in May of this year.
One involved a 21-year-old man classed as extremely vulnerable, who was allegedly brought to the CEO's home by taxi in the middle of the night.
It's believed the charity's taxi account was used.
The alleged victim presented to an adult emergency department the following day and was transferred to the sexual assault unit.
When the allegations were put to Mr Flynn, he's said to have replied "this was more B-S"
Two of the men allegedly sexually assaulted by Mr Flynn had previously been accommodated by the CEO in temporary rental housing provided by the charity.
Anthony Flynn confirmed he would be stepping back from Inner City Helping Homeless on Sunday August 8th, and died 10 days later.
While Garda Commissioner Drew Harris says there will have to be a review of the Garda vetting system, in light of the allegations against Mr Flynn.
He said earlier: "Vetting is an intrusive process, and so there are strict criteria as to who can be vetted and who aren't vetted then.
"And so in the light of this incident, we'll obviously have to review that - because one can regard that the homeless are particularly vulnerable.
"And that then maybe an area that needs resolution - certainly we're looking into that".
Commissioner Harris also said the investigation would continue, despite the death of the principal suspect.