Four people were injured last night as a result of fireworks in Dublin.
Dublin Fire Brigade says they were treated for hand, eye and facial injuries.
A bonfire close to the Dart line between Raheny and Harmonstown stations also led to services being suspended for a time.
The fire service says it had a busy night but says most bonfires required no intervention and crews experiences very little anti-social behaviour.
It received 600 calls for help over a 15 hour period.
398 fire incidents involving bonfires were reported, up from 229 last year and 292 in 2018.
There were 202 calls made requesting an emergency ambulance, compared to 298 last year and 256 in 2018.
Phibsborough firefighters at a bonfire tonight in the North city centre..... And a large amount of fireworks #SafeHalloween #Halloween2020 pic.twitter.com/rFNa1VzNzT
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) October 31, 2020
Sinn Fein TD for Dublin Mid-West, Mark Ward, says local councils are going to spend "an absolute fortune" clearing up after bonfires.
Mr Ward said: "I was on the council myself for a number of years myself so I'm well aware of the work the councils have to do.
"It costs an absolute fortune every year to clean up after bonfires.
"That's not even counting the environmental impact of the bonfires.
"The money that is spent cleaning up after fires, it could be used for better things in our community like new playgrounds, upgrading lights, upgrading footpaths, whatever it might be, but the money is being used to clean up bonfires."