An electric scooter has caused a house fire in Dublin.
Dublin Fire Brigade said the scooter caught fire while charging in the west of the city this morning.
The family was evacuated from the home and no-one was injured.
The fire brigade said electric scooter owners should check that their machine has a genuine CE safety mark.
It said scooters should not be left unattended while charging.
Firefighters responded to a house fire in West Dublin this morning. An electric scooter, which had been charging, was alight. The family evacuated and there were no injuries. Check electric scooters for a genuine CE safety mark and never leave them unattended while charging. pic.twitter.com/XkYfuwrAmV
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) December 28, 2019