Alex Cooney, the co-founder & CEO of CyberSafeIreland, has received the Newstalk WMB Social Entrepreneur Award.
The 13th annual Women Mean Business Conference & Awards took place in Dublin's Shelbourne Hotel yesterday.
The annual event is aimed at recognising the achievements of outstanding businesswomen and female entrepreneurs from across the country.
Sinead Fitzmaurice, the CEO of TransferMate, took the overall WMB Businesswoman Award 2019.
Rosemary Delaney, the founder and managing director of WMB, said the awards marked a day of "celebration and contemplation".
She observed: "Our theme 'The Power of Opportunity' is one which all of our Finalists have grasped with vigor.
"They have identified a gap in the market, a right set of circumstances - that golden opportunity that separates 'doers' from dreamers."
You can see a full list of the 2019 winners below:
- Sinead Fitzmaurice, CEO of TransferMate - the overall WMB Businesswoman Award
- Eimer Hannon, Founder & MD, Hannon Travel - the Matheson WMB Female Entrepreneur Award
- Alex Cooney, Co-Founder & CEO, CyberSafeIreland - the Newstalk WMB Social Entrepreneur Award
- Lorna Martyn, SVP, Head of Technology, Fidelity - the WMB Woman in Technology Award
- Orlaith Ryan & Sharon Cunningham, Founders & Directors, Shorla Pharma - the Sodexo WMB Female Newcomer Award