A teenage girl has been taken to hospital as a precaution, following a fire in Dublin's Temple Bar.
A call was received just before 5.30pm on Monday.
The blaze had broken out in a restaurant at the ground floor and basement level.
Apartments above the restaurant were also evacuated.
Emergency services at the scene resulted in some traffic disruption along the Quays earlier.
Three units from the Dublin Fire Brigade battled the fire at Asdill's Row, and breathing apparatus was also used.
There are concerns the hospitalised teenager may have suffered smoke inhalation.
Shortly before half 5, we were called to a fire in a building in Temple Bar. Firefighters are using breathing apparatus & no injuries have been reported #Dublin #fire #TempleBar pic.twitter.com/hZsgfXlcc3
— Dublin Fire Brigade (@DubFireBrigade) March 11, 2019
Additional reporting: Teena Gates