Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle will not be using 'Sussex Royal' branding after spring this year, a royal spokesperson has said.
The branding will not be used when the couple announce plans for their non-profit organisation later this year.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex do not intend to use 'SussexRoyal' in any territory post Spring 2020," the spokesperson added.
The label, which is used on the couple's website and Instagram page, has been under review since they announced they would be stepping back from their roles as senior members of the British royal family.
Their time as working royals will end on March 31st, the couple said on Wednesday.
The pair's final royal engagement is likely to be the a service at Westminster Abbey in London on March 9th.
Harry and Meghan have said they will be dividing their time between the UK and North America and become "financially independent".
Experts earlier said their brand could earn them an "absolute fortune" in their first year.
Retail expert Andy Barr said: "They're going to be the most famous brand in the world - the Beckhams, Obamas, Bill Gates - they're going to far surpass them, they're such a major brand already."
Streaming giant Netflix has already indicated that it is keen on a partnership.
The Sussex Royal Instagram account was set up in April last year and has more than 11 million followers.
It was earlier revealed they would not be able to use their royal highness, or 'HRH', titles any longer and would instead be styled as Harry, the Duke of Sussex and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex.
They will also lose the money they are given each year from the royal purse and will have to repay taxpayers money spent refurbishing their home.