Nicola Halloran aka The Wonky Spatula gives us her take on this healthy snack - for more recipes, tips and tricks follow #GiveInToLiving
These healthy alternatives really deliver on taste. And they contain nuts and seeds. I mean they're practically good for you, right?
What you'll need:
1. Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
2. Lay out the cashews on a baking tray and bake for 6-8 minutes until golden.
3. Place in your food processor and blend on high until you have a flour like consistency.
4. Add in the remainder of the ingredients bar the chocolate and blend until combined.
5. Add the chocolate to mixture and give it one last blend until the chocolate is evenly through the mixture.
6. Using your hands roll the mixture into balls and enjoy!
7. Store in an air tight container in your fridge for up to one week – if they last that long!!
#GiveInToLiving: Newstalk’s lifestyle series offers handy tips and tricks so you can give in to living. For more go to: newstalk.com/giveintoliving