A 23-year-old man died in Drogheda, while 38-year-old man died in Dublin's Temple Bar
Two homeless men have died in Dublin and Louth in less than 24 hours.
Gardaí were called to Our Lady of Lourdes hospital in Drogheda on Wednesday evening after the sudden death of a 23-year-old man.
He was found unconscious on Mill Lane off Trinity Street at 9:45pm last night.
He was taken by ambulance to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital where he was subsequently pronounced dead.
Separately, a 38-year-old homeless man was found dead in Dublin's Temple Bar at around 2.00am Thursday morning.
His body was found on Adare Lane in the city centre. It is understood his body may have lain undiscovered for a number hours.
Gardaí have said the death is not being treated as suspicious.
Homelessness campaigner Father Peter McVerry said the deaths are tragic and unnecessary:
"We have become used to homeless people dying on the street," he said. "I think it is a scandal."
"There is absolutely no reason why anybody should have to sleep on the streets.
"There are not enough beds available and even if there were enough beds, the quality of those beds is abysmal."
These deaths bring to seven the number of homeless people who have died in Ireland since September.
In September, a 26-year-old man was found dead in emergency accommodation in Dublin.
His death came days after a 27-year-old mother of two died in a Kildare hotel she had been housed in.
A former chef, aged in his 50s, died in hospital after being found unconscious on Suffolk Street in Dublin city centre on August 31st.
In mid-September, a man in his 40s was found dead in Bray - he had been sleeping in a tent on the Boghall Road.
Also last month, a woman in her 30s was found dead in Cork - she had been sleeping in a tent in the city.
Anthony Flynn from Inner City Helping Homeless said he believes the death of the man in Dublin today was avoidable.
"We shouldn't be looking at these people on the streets," he said. "We should have something in place where these people should be able to come in."
"We were able to put systems in place while the storm was active and all these bodies were put back out on to the streets within 24 hours.
"What we need is a cohesive plan from government to open up the promised beds."
Dublin inner city councillor Christy Bourke said the government needs to do more to support rough sleepers - adding that there will be more deaths unless "the issue of homelessness right across the board is addressed."