Over 250,000 retail employees got back to work as they reopened their doors to the public last Monday.
So for this week’s Industry Review, Bobby thought he would go around the country and talk to some of them to hear how they have been getting on.
Bobby was joined by:
- Duncan Graham, Managing Director of Retail Excellence
- Rebecca Harrison, Managing Director of Fishers of Newtownmountkennedy
- Peter Flanagan, Co-Owner of Flanagan Keirns in Bray
- Eamon Cunningham, Managing Director EJ Menswear & EJMeansware.com
- Vinny Brown, Chief Buyer at Charlie Byrne Books in Galway
- Jean McCabe, Owner of Willow in Ennis
Listen and subscribe to Down to Business with Bobby Kerr on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Download, listen and subscribe on the Newstalk App.
You can also listen to Newstalk live on newstalk.com or on Alexa, by adding the Newstalk skill and asking: 'Alexa, play Newstalk'.