Staff and patients had to be removed from the building as emergency services tackled the blaze
Patients and staff at Blackrock Clinic in Dublin were evacuated this evening because of a fire.
It is understood the blaze broke out due to an electrical issue on the fifth floor of the private hospital.
A spokesperson for Dublin Fire Brigade said emergency services were called to the scene at around 7.35pm.
The situation was brought under control within 20 minutes, at which point staff and patients were allowed back in the building.
No one was injured in the incident.