All this week we’re giving you a chance to win a money-can’t-buy prize – a trip for two, to Australia thanks to McGuigan Wines – four-time international winemaker of the year.
You’ll fly from Dublin to Sydney and spend five night’s in the Hunter Valley, home of McGuigan Wines. You’ll also be treated to a tour of the McGuigan Cellar Door, meet their wine makers and of course taste some of their globally recognised crafted wines.
Just tune into The Hard Shoulder with Ivan Yates every day from 4pm to enter.
It’s all with thanks to McGuigan Wines – this time, bring a McGuigan.
What’s the prize?
A hamper of McGuigan wines
- Return flights for 2 people to Sydney from Dublin,
- Fully inclusive car hire for the duration of the winners’ stay,
- 5 nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel in the Hunter Valley with breakfast.
- Tour of the McGuigan Cellar Door
- Prizes include Australian ETA visas and travel insurance.
Terms & Conditions
Subject to availability, non-transferable. Winners must be over 21 and have a valid passport.