Two other men have been taken to hospital after being discovered unconscious
A man has died following an incident at a mushroom farm in Co Monaghan.
It happened at around 8pm at the processing plant at Cornacrieve, Emyvale.
Emergency services responded to a report of three men in their 20s suffering from breathing difficulties.
The men were found unconscious in a silo.
One of the men was pronounced dead at the scene, and a post mortem exam will take place today.
The two other men have been taken to Cavan General Hospital.
The area has been sealed off for a forensic exam.
The Health and Safety Authority has been notified, and are due to attend the scene this morning.