Bobby Kerr is back in the studio tomorrow and he has a jam-packed show in store.
As ever you can catch all the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Comedian and Media Consultant Alan Shortt will discuss the highlights from the morning papers.
- If you’ve got a song in your head or on the back of a paper bag, why not hire Dublin Studio Hub and bring it to number one? They'll give us the low down on their recording business.
- The Campaign to keep Legal Language simple - we salute the Plain English Awards.
- Motoring Correspondent Geraldine Herbert will answer all your car related queries and look at the stories pushing the dial across the motoring world in our monthly Motoring Mailbag slot.
- We all love to treat ourselves every now and then, but as the nation becomes more health conscious - are our chippers now following suit? We'll get the complete lowdown on the ins and outs of the chipper business in 2016 with Beshoff's, Leo Burdocks and The Fish Shop in Smithfield all joining Bobby.
- We ask if simple thinking might be the real key to business success.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.