Bobby Kerr is back in studio this weekend after last Saturday's busy trip to help 'Win Back the High Street' in Limerick with thanks to Vodafone. He has a jam-packed show in store.
As ever the team has a jam-packed show in store - catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Director General of Law Society Ken Murphy will be in to sift through the morning papers.
- Statsports are an incredible Irish success story. They’ve grown from its humble origins to be the world-leading provider of GPS player tracking and analysis equipment with offices in Ireland, London, Chicago and Florida. They now count Arsenal and Barcelona as clients. We sent producer John Fardy to play five aside with them and to learn all about their business.
- From Tullamore to Iverk all the way to the Ploughing Championships, agricultural shows have been an astounding success story in Ireland and their growth sees no sign of stopping. So what makes agricultural shows the phenomenon that they are? Well to discuss this we will be joined by Robert Dowley, the Chairman of the Iverk Show and Christy Maye, the PRO of the Tullamore Show.
- We all at some stage of our lives will have to go under the knife, be it heart surgery, a badly broken bone or even for cosmetic reasons. For this week’s Industry Review we are going delve in to the lives of surgeons. To discuss we will be joined by Dr David Burke, an Interventional cardiologist at the Beacon Hospital and James’s Hospital, Dr Patrick Kiely who is a Orthopaedic surgeon mainly working with children in Crumlin and Professor John O’Byrne who is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital and at Mater Private Hospital.
- With CAO offers on the way - I'll have Sinead Brady, a Career Guidance Consultant, with an office here in Dublin, with me to discuss the options facing school leavers.
- Brendan O’Neil is the Chief Executive of Dynamic Parcel Distribution (DPD) Ireland which is Irelands’ Largest Courier Company and he’s my guest this week in the Executive Chair. Brendan you’re welcome to the show.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.