Bobby Kerr is live in studio on Saturday morning, bringing you the most interesting business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- First up, we take a look at the stories that are making an impact on the front pages & the business pages of today’s papers Paul Hayes the founder of Beach Hut PR
Online advertising is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and within this industry the importance of bloggers, digital creatives and influencers is becoming increasingly apparent everyday.
But what exactly is an influencer and just how do you make a career as one?
Ciamh McCrory is Head of Digital Communications at Insight Consultants and a member of the board of directors at the Irish Internet Association who’ll be speaking at Bloggerconf 2017 in Dublin - we'll be giving us the full low down.
- Tesla cars have officially arrived in Ireland - Newstalk’s Joseph Conroy has been test driving the Model S and Model X
- How can you survive and thrive during the 4th industrial revolution? Bernard Marr is the author of Data Strategy: How to profit from a world of Big Data, analytics and the Internet of Things - he'll be telling us how to prepare for the future
- Our industry review will focus on Pharmacies - the owner of Whelehan’s Pharmacy Mullingar, Eamonn Brady, Secretary General (CEO) of the Irish Pharmacy Union and Owner/Director of Medwell Allcare Pharmacy, Tuam, Co Galway, Darragh o Loughlin and Community Pharmacist at Conefrey’s Careplus Pharmacy, Tomas Conefrey will all join our roundtable discussion
- Paddy Cosgrove - Web Summit founder - talks about working in Ireland and some future plans
- Chanelle McCoy who started the Galway-based Chanelle Medical, of which she is a director (which enjoys an annual turnover of more than €100m), she's also a Dragons' Den investor. She'll be in our executive chair
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly highlights on our show page.