Bobby Kerr is live in studio this Saturday morning, bringing you the most interesting business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Kicking things off, Doug Keatinge of Murray Consultants is in studio to review the big stories hitting the front and business pages of the morning papers.
- Bobby was present at this year’s final of Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur of the Year (IBYE) and he catches up with the three eclectic finalists, who are doing very unusual things - including freezing fresh vegetables and renting out your office after all the staff go home at night...
- Mr Kerr gets to test his abilities over a range of 10 sporting disciplines, as he hits Skill Zone. Dublin’s first multi-sport indoor circuit includes a 6m racing wall, batting cages, rugby, soccer, tennis, golf chipping, target practice, hang tough, Gaelic and basketball.
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year turns 20. With the prestigious business awards entering its third decade, Bobby is joined by former winner Anne Heraty of CPL Recruitment and finalist Michael Dawson of One4All reflect on the awards and how business in Ireland has been since the awards began.
- Does marketing and advertising actually pay off for your company? A new report has revealed that, for every €1 invested in Irish advertising in Ireland, a net return of €5.44 is delivered. So how do businesses make sure advertising works well for them and what are the main challenges facing the industry?. To unpack it all, Core Media CEO Alan Cox, economist Jim Power and Barry Dooley, the CEO of the Association of Advertisers in Ireland (AAI) are in studio.
- The No Spend Year: Have you ever wondered how much you spend on, say, takeaway coffees in a whole year? Michelle McGagh did and it turned out it was a lot. So she decided to not only stop buying coffee, but stop buying anything for an entire 12 months and write about her experiences. She joins Bobby to talk about her uber-thrifty journey and new book.
- John Pickering, general manager of Mars Ireland, is in this week's Executive Chair.
All this and more on Down To Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.