Bobby Kerr is live in studio tomorrow morning and ready to bring you all the best business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Dissecting the talking points on the front pages and business pages of the day's papers, Bobby is joined by Carr Communications account manager Sinead O'Donnell.
- Dealing with millennials in the workplace: The HR Department's David Bell is on hand to offer tips on how to inspire a younger generation that wants the freedom to be creative... and the canteen stocked with craft beer and couscous.
- Ireland's best-known personal trainer Karl Henry stops by to tell you how to health-proof your company.
- For this week's industry review, Bobby talks to three brave souls who took over struggling businesses and turned them around in style. Discussing their phoenix-like success are MediaHQ.com CEO Jack Murray, Locks Restaurant proprietor and chef Connor O'Dowd, and Meagher's Pharmacy Group owner and director Oonagh O'Hagan.
- Lynn Drumgoole of Retail Excellence Ireland gives all the details on the Small Business Saturday initiative, a campaign which profiles outstanding firms and encourages consumers to shop locally and support jobs and enterprises in their community.
- Sitting in the executive chair this week is Seamus O'Donoghue. The MD of Dulux Ireland will be telling Bobby how he has painted the business world red.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.