Bobby Kerr is live in studio tomorrow morning and ready to bring you all the latest news, the most interesting business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Borrow my dodggy - We meet the danish woman who made a business out of people wanted a loan of your pet pooch.
- Bobby get a serious fright at the Nightmare Realm in the RDS.
- We chat to the winners of this Year’s EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- Colm Grealy of AdForce is in our Executive Chair and talks about getting emails from the White House.
- The Rise of the Machines; a new book on the increasing dominance of Technology in our lives.
- Bleesed are the chocolate makers; I convene a panel of 3 of Ireland’s premier chocolate manufacturers.
- And Diarmuid Gavin pops in to talk about the business of Gardening.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.