The top stories this morning on Newstalk.com
A Spanish judge has issued European arrest warrants for ousted Catalan president Carles Puigdemont and four other separatist leaders.
Mr Puigdemont and the four ex-members of his cabinet travelled to Brussels on Monday after being accused of rebellion, sedition and misuse of public funds.
The Belgian prosecutor's office has said it is studying the warrant and will pass it on to a judge.
Belgian legal experts say extradition would take 15 days.
However, if the politicians appeal the process it could take a further 45 days - giving them enough time to participate in the region's snap election on 21 December.
The Citizens' Assembly will this weekend make recommendations on how the State can help make Ireland a leader in tackling climate change.
Mary Laffoy and the 99 Citizen members will meet in Dublin to hear presentations today before a vote tomorrow.
At its last meeting, members were given key facts about the impact of climate change and the energy sector.
Presentations this weekend will focus on transport and agriculture.
Fears are being expressed for the future of Apple's €850m data centre in Galway.
It comes amid reports that the company's CEO told Taoiseach Leo Varadkar the Athenry project was no longer an immediate priority.
Earlier this week, the High Court cleared the way for the centre to go ahead - following lengthy legal efforts to block it on environmental grounds.
Galway East Fianna Fáil TD Anne Rabbitte has said the situation highlights the need for changes to our planning laws.
Dublin City Council is set to review reports about sub-standard rental properties when it meets on Monday.
It follows outrage at reports of fire-risks and overcrowding at premises across Dublin.
Dublin City Council was informed of the risks four times before it responded.
Dublin’s Lord Mayor Michael Mac Donnacha has asked for a comprehensive report to be put before council’s meeting - saying if there are faults, they need to be rectified and lessons learned.
Netflix has said it is cutting ties with Kevin Spacey - saying it will not be involved with House Of Cards if the actor remains on the show.
The network suspended production of the upcoming sixth and final season of hit drama in which Spacey plays US president Frank Underwood, earlier this week.
CNN reported that eight current or former House Of Cards workers claim Spacey made the production a "toxic" workplace and one ex-employee alleges the actor sexually assaulted him.
Meanwhile, New York Police are investigating what they describe as a credible allegation of rape against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.