Intern with Newstalk
Do you have a passion for good journalism, current affairs, and engaging talk radio? Always wanted to work in a fast paced, dynamic world of media? If so, Newstalk’s intern program could be for you.
- Internships will run for a 3 week period, working in the fast paced multi-media environment of Newstalk, based at Marconi House, Digges Lane, Dublin 2.
- You will be assisting Newstalk’s researchers and producers in all aspects of radio production and working on daily and weekly live radio programming.
- Applicants should have an interest in current affairs, news, sport, business & entertainment and have a can-do attitude.
- You will need to be a self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Plus you will have to be competent at audio editing and and have an understanding of digital and social media.
This is an unpaid internship with a weekly expense allowance. A successful period as an intern can result in you being added to Newstalk’s freelance panel for paid work following an additional intensive two day training course.