The singer's management team says they will "continue to support the city of Manchester and all those families affected"
The US popstar Ariana Grande has suspended her 'Dangerous Woman' tour following the attack in Manchester on Monday.
Ms Grande had just finished her performance at the Manchester Arena on Monday when the blast happened. 22 people were killed and 59 others injured.
The 23-year-old singer - who performed in Dublin last weekend, and was not injured in the Manchester attack - had been scheduled to perform in London this week, before moving on to Europe.
Her management team has now confirmed that all shows until June 5th have been cancelled, and the tour suspended "until we can further assess the situation and pay our proper respects to those lost."
In a statement quoted by US media, Grande's management team said: "We ask at this time that we all continue to support the city of Manchester and all those families affected by this cowardice and senseless act of violence.
"Our way of life has once again been threatened but we will overcome this together. Thank you."
In her only social media post since Monday, Ms Grande - who is reported to have returned to the US - tweeted that she was "broken" following the bombing.
broken.— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 23, 2017
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.