If you're a fan of traditional chicken wings, then you will love these Clean Boneless Bites - a healthier alternative, perfect for when you are in the mood to treat yourself.
What you'll need:
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup Frank's red hot
- Celery to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°c.
- Chop the chicken breasts up into bite size pieces.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and add the ground almonds to another small bowl.
- One by one, cover the chicken breast in egg and then roll it in the almond until coated, repeating until all of the chicken is covered.
- Place the chicken on a wire rack and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Once the chicken has finished cooking remove from the oven and add to a bowl with the hot sauce.
- Toss the bites in the sauce, plate up and serve with celery sticks and any left over hot sauce for dipping.