Coming up on Down to Business this week...
Coming up on Down to Business this morning...
• One of the fastest growing spirits in Ireland is in our industry review, as we take an in depth look at the Industry of Gin
• The tournament director of the Women's Rugby World Cup, Garrett Tubridy, joins Vincent in studio to discuss the logistics of hosting the event which starts in UCD this Wednesday
• Maurice Mortell - the managing director of Equinix Ireland - is in our Executive Chair
• Our reporter Roisin Davis gets a non-invasive face lift at Nu Essence Beauty Salon
• We find out what’s coming up next week at the Tullamore Show and the AIB National Livestock Show
• Why are consumers wary of switching their mortgage provider? We'll get the low down from Frank Conway, the founder of Money Whizz
• And we take a look at company that seeks to help businesses towards future ways of working.
Join Down to Business from 10.00am and get in touch on Twitter with the hashtag #BobbyMeansBiz