The 30-year-old claimed the ban was "bullsh*t"
Since November's election win for Donald Trump, sports stars have weighed in on the 70-year-old's election and his policies.
One group of sports stars that seem to have commented most are those in the NBA. San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich said he was "sick to his stomach" after Trump's election, and numerous NBA stars have continue to comment on the 45th President of the United States.
Toronto Raptors point-guard Kyle Lowry has spoken about views on the Executive Order that was signed by Trump last week. Under the Order America has suspended their Refugee Admissions Program for 120 days, suspended entry of citizens of seven countries for 90 days and suspended admission of Syrian refugees indefinitely.
Although playing in Canada, Lowry was born in America and is not happy with the plans. Speaking to press on Monday, he used his position as an NBA All-Star to comment on the divisive issue.
"I think it's absolute bullshit," Lowry said. "Our country [the United States] is the home of the land and the home of the free. For that to happen, I think it's bullshit. I'm not going to get to it too deeply, but personally, I think it's bullshit."
The 30-year-old was asked by broadcasters to give a more broadcast-friendly version of the answer, but he remained firm in his belief.
"No. Not at all. Y'all gotta bleep it out. That's how I feel about it. If you use it, you use it. I'm sure y'all can bleep it out".