The decision was made after a brawl broke out at their press conference on Wednesday
The highly anticipated bout between Dereck Chisora and Dillian Whyte will still go ahead, but will no longer have the British heavyweight title on the line.
The news comes after the press conference between the two erupted in violence earlier in the week, as Chisora threw a table at Whyte.
The two were seated at opposite ends of the table, separated by their managers and promoters, but that wasn't enough to stop the media event from getting too heated.
Chisora was handed a fine of £25,000 and told to pay another £5,000 in costs, while he also faces a two-year ban from boxing without a hearing if he commits another offence, according to the BBC.
The British Boxing Board of Control held an emergency meeting on Thursday to discuss the fallout of Wednesday's press conference, and at one stage it looked as though the fight may not go ahead. However, they instead decided that Whyte would not be putting his title on the line in this fight instead, and to hand down a punishment to Chisora.
Speaking to Sky Sports afterwards, Chisora said: "I kind of regret that, yeah, but sometimes, you know two guys in the same room, things just go off."
The fight will still be a WBC heavyweight title eliminator, and takes place on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's IBF heavyweight title fight against Eric Molina. Also on the card that night is Ireland's Katie Taylor, in what will be only her second ever professional fight.
Taylor takes on Vivianne Obenauf, a Brazilian fighter who holds a record of 9-1 coming into their bout on Saturday.