The men were picked up in Greater London following Monday's suicide attack that killed 22 people
Four people arrested in connection with the Manchester bombing have been charged with terrorism offences.
The men - all aged between 18 and 27 - were picked up in Greater London following Monday's attack that killed 22 people.
Earlier, Police said 'potentially suspicious items' had been found at a house in Wigan which was being searched as part of the Manchester attack investigation.
A bomb disposal team is on the scene and houses in the area have been evacuated as a precaution.
Meanwhile British police have started sharing intelligence with US authorities again in relation to the bombing.
Co-operation had been suspended after sensitive information was leaked to the American media.
Mark Rowley, the UK's most senior counter terrorism officer, said British authorities have now received "fresh assurances" that data is secure.
US President Donald Trump has said the leaks are “deeply troubling” and warned the culprit should be “prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."
Charles Clarke - who was UK home secretary at the time of the 7/7 attacks - says leaks can compromise inquires.
“The way that the police deal with a terror attack is to follow leads and intelligence as quickly as they can and if the people they are trying to follow up on get early information about what they are thinking about then of course that can damage the position of the police and security services.”
Meanwhile a man who tried to save eight year old Saffie Roussos after the bombing has spoken about his experience.
Paul Reid is a trained first-aider and was metres away from where the blast happened.
He worked alongside paramedics to help injured victims - and says he did it without thinking about the situation he was in.
“I can’t explain, it was just ‘help the people, try and help the people’ there was nothing going through my mind,” he said. “It was like I was in a movie, like I wasn’t even there; I just went into first aid mode.”
The four arrested men will appear before Westminster Magistrates Court tomorrow.