It comes after Bus Éireann announced a series of cuts
Unions have accused management at Bus Éireann of using the media to deal with their industrial relations dispute.
Drivers say a strike is now highly likely after the company announced a series of cutbacks to come into force next month.
The company says it lost several million euro last year and now runs the risk of becoming insolvent.
Bus Éireann has recently informed staff that it will implement cuts to terms and conditions from Monday the 20th of February, which result in pay cuts of around 10%.
Unions have described the company's move as an engagement in warfare, saying they are prepared for the battle.
In a letter to staff, Acting Chief Executive Officer Ray Hernan said that from the 20th of February, the Sunday premium will be reduced from 100% (double time) to 20%.
He also said that rota and shift premium payments will also cease. Overtime rates will be reduced to time and a quarter, with double time for public holidays.
He also said that there will be a general 10% reduction in allowances across all grades, and in future, sick pay benefits will be based on basic salary only.
The company will also be introducing a new more flexible method for covering core drivers, which may include the employment of part time and casual staff.
Speaking about the recent announcement, General Secretary of the NBRU, Dermot O'Leary said the figures keep on changing.