Reports say a training camp used by pro-government militia was hit
Dozens of people have been killed in a suicide attack on an army training camp in Yemen's second city of Aden.
The attacker was reported to have driven his vehicle into a group of new recruits at the camp on Monday, killing at least 60 and leaving 29 others injured, doctors said.
The port city is the temporary base of the country's Gulf-backed government and has been the target of a number of bombings and shootings aimed at officials and security forces.
Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack, according to the group's Amaq news agency.
Yemen, the poorest country in the Arab world, is caught in a civil war between the government backed by a Saudi-led coalition and Shia Houthi rebels allied to army units who are loyal to a former president.
The chaos has allowed jihadist groups such as Islamic State and al-Qaeda to make gains in the country's south and southeast.
The UN estimates that at least 9,000 people have been killed since the fighting worsened in March last year and Saudi-led airstrikes started to target the Houthis and their allies.
About three million people have had to flee their homes.
On Sunday, Yemen's exiled government said it would give an "initial welcoming" to more peace talks with the rebels with a view to forming a unity government.