Local officials claim at least six people have been killed in the attack
A number of people are feared dead and wounded in an air strike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital in northern Yemen.
A Saudi-led Arab coalition raid killed at least six and injured no fewer than 13, according to local officials.
The medical charity confirmed the strike hit its facility in Hajja province near the Houthi rebel stronghold of Saada on Monday afternoon.
Medics were initially hesitant to evacuate the wounded because of concerns that overhead warplanes could renew their attack, a witness told Reuters news agency.
Doctors Without Borders, also known as Médecins Sans Frontières, confirmed the incident, tweeting: "Medical teams still attending wounded."
The strikes come less than 48 hours after the charity accused the coalition of killing 10 children in air strikes on a Koranic school in Saada.
The coalition denied this, saying instead it had bombed a camp at which Iran-backed rebels were training underage soldiers.
Riyadh launched air strikes in Yemen in March last year in order to prop up the country's fragile government.
The Saudi-led coalition is fighting Shia rebels who captured the Yemeni capital, Sanaa, in September 2014.
This is not the first time a Doctors Without Borders facility has been targeted in an air strike.
In October last year, more than 40 staff and patients were killed in a US gunship raid on one of the charity's hospitals in Afghanistan.
The US military later said it was a bungled attempt to target Taliban gunmen and US President Barack Obama apologised.