Four people died following a shooting last night
Reports from Israel says troops have carried out raids on a village in the West Bank, following a fatal shooting in Tel Aviv.
Four people were killed and up to 16 others injured in the attack at a popular open-air food market near Tel Aviv's defence ministry and army headquarters.
The West Bank village of Yatta has been blockaded and the Israeli military has revoked travel permits for more than 80,000 Palestinians to visit Israel during the holy month of Ramadan.
A police commander said two Palestinian gunmen from the West Bank were behind the "harsh terror attack", and both were "neutralised" at the scene.
One of the alleged attackers was arrested, and a doctor has said the other suspect is in a stable condition after being taken to hospital for treatment.
Local reports suggest one of the gunmen had been disguised as an ultra-Orthodox Jew.
It is believed the two suspects are cousins in their 20s and had been eating at one of the restaurants near the Sarona shopping complex when they opened fire.
The Times of Israel reports the Defense Forces have now imposed a closure on Yatta "in accordance with a security assessment."
No one will be allowed in or out of the Palestinian village in the Hebron Hills, "except for humanitarian cases," the IDF said.
Since October, 31 Israelis and two Americans have been killed in attacks allegedly carried out by Palestinians.
While about 200 Palestinians have been killed over this eight-month period, with Israel identifying most of them as attackers.
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has met with security officials at the defence ministry since Wednesday evening's attack, calling it 'a savage crime'.
Foreign Affairs Minister Charlie Flanagan has condemned the attack, tweeting: "My thoughts & sympathies with the victims & families of Tel Aviv murders. Visiting terror on innocent civilians can never be justified."
The US has also condemned the attack as "cowardly".