Jesse Hughes claims Muslims were "celebrating in the street" during the attack
Two French music festivals have cancelled Eagles of Death Metal concerts this summer over remarks by the band's frontman about the Paris attacks.
The Rock en Seine concert in the French capital and the Cabaret Vert festival in northern France said on Friday they are "in total disagreement with Jesse Hughes' recent allegations".
Hughes claimed in an interview last week that he saw "Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack".
He also said he spotted some "terrorists" in the Bataclan concert hall before the band's fateful November 13th show.
The Eagles' performance that night was stormed by suicide bombers during co-ordinated attacks in the city.
Some 90 people died at the concert hall and 40 others across the metropolis during the bloodbath.
Hughes called for greater scrutiny of Muslims in the West during his remarks last week to Taki's Magazine.
"I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack," the singer told the online US publication, which has previously stoked controversy for its articles on race.
"I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination".
The singer alleged in March that the Bataclan attack was an inside job but later apologised, saying his allegations were "absurd" and caused by trauma.
The band previously returned to Paris to perform a show on February 17th.
Hughes also claimed he personally laid eyes on suspected Paris attacks planner Salah Abdeslam at the Bataclan club.
The singer said a security guard at the venue had asked about the background of the singer's girlfriend, who is of Mexican origin.
Hughes suggested the guard was planning to warn her of the imminent attack if she was Muslim.
The Bataclan concert hall has emphatically rejected any suggestion of collusion between its staff and the attackers.
It says the club's security probably saved hundreds of lives that night.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump - whom Hughes supports - has previously claimed US Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks.
However, there has been no documented evidence for Mr Trump's claim.