Nicola Halloran aka The Wonky Spatula gives us her take on this healthy snack - for more recipes, tips and tricks follow #GiveInToLiving
If you like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.. then you'll love these healthy alternatives.
What you'll need:
1. Melt the chocolate over a bain maire.
2. Pour about a tbsp. of chocolate into each cupcake case.
3. Drop in a tbsp. of almond butter on top.
4. Followed by another tbsp. of chocolate so that the almond butter is fully covered.
5. Repeat until you run out of chocolate!
6. Place in your freezer for about an hour, until set, serve and enjoy!
You can go to the Wonky Spatula for more info on healthy eating. Or follow Nicola on Twitter @thewonkyspatula
#GiveInToLiving: Newstalk’s lifestyle series offers handy tips and tricks so you can give in to living. For more go to: newstalk.com/giveintoliving