The singer was arrested after the alleged collision took place in September of last year
Former X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos has pleaded guilty to drink-driving charges after she was involved in a car crash last year.
The 27-year-old singer cried when she was asked to state her address in court and is said to be remorseful about what happened.
Ms Tarika Jayaratne, prosecuting, said that the accused drove 'on the wrong side of the road' and collided with a vehicle which was carrying two people.
She also told the court that while interviewing Contostavlos at the police station, the singer said she was ''sleep-walking'' or ''sleep-driving'' at the time of the incident last September.
Media scrum as Tulisa Contostavlos arrives at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court to face drink-driving chargehttps://t.co/ZaP6gKGOMD— Press Association (@PA) April 4, 2016
The former member of the X-Factor judging panel has been disqualified from driving for 15 months and ordered to pay fines and costs which amounted to £1,185. A charge of dangerous driving was dropped by prosecutors.
It was reported that the star was arrested following the alleged incident which took place in North London. The police later confirmed that Contostavlos was charged on March 7.
The QC described Ms Contostavlos as ''a talented young woman'' who is embarking on an acting career and also added that ''she has placed everything on hold because of this.''