29-year-old suspect has reportedly been detained by authorities
Police investigating last month's attacks in Paris have reportedly made an arrest.
A judicial source has told the French news agency AFP that a 29-year-old was detained earlier.
360 people have been placed under house arrest since the bombings and shootings on the 13th of November, in which 130 people died.
Belgian and Turkish authorities have also made arrests in the weeks since the attacks.
Authorities last week identified the third gunman behind the Bataclan attack, where the most significant loss of life occurred.
Police sources told media organisations that Foued Mohamed Aggad (23), from Strasbourg, went to Syria with his brother and friends at the end of 2013.
Three gunmen wearing suicide belts burst into the music venue and opened fire during an Eagles of Death Metal concert on November 13.
Yesterday, victims of the Paris attacks were remembered at a service in Dublin.
France is expected to remain on high alert until well into the new year after the country's senate agreed to extend a State of Emergency for a three month period.