Investigators believe the number of people missing and feared dead has risen
Footage has been released which shows the damage caused by the Grenfell Tower blaze in London.
The images, released by the UK's Metropolitan Police, reveal how entire flats were gutted in the fire on Wednesday morning - with rubble strewn across floors.
Burnt objects - including baths, ovens, washing machines and what looks to be an exercise bike - can be made out in the footage, filmed in one of the few rooms safe enough for specialist crews to access following the blaze.
Another photograph shows two elevators blackened by smoke - with Police Commander Stuart Cundy warning: "We must prepare people for the terrible reality that some people may not be identified due to the intensity of the fire."
Investigators now believe that the number of people missing and feared dead has risen beyond Saturday's estimate of 58.
Commander Cundy added: "Today, police teams continue their support to families, and make enquiries to cross check the number of those missing.
"I have always said I will be accurate about what I know, so the next figure of those presumed dead and missing will be released tomorrow, Monday, 19 June.
"The figure will be higher but I do not wish to speculate on that number today.
"I must consider the fact that there may be others in the building who, for whatever reason have not been reported to us.
"There is also a real possibility that there may be people in the building that no one knows are missing.
"I want to hear from anyone who believes that they know someone who may have been living, staying or visiting but has not yet been reported missing to us.
"We are not interested in your reasons for not telling us sooner, we just want to understand as best as we can who may still be inside the building."
He pledged to continue with the "wide ranging and exhaustive" investigation into whether anyone is criminally responsible for the fire and repeated his appeal for material which may help the inquiry.
The only victim to have been confirmed dead in the fire so far is 23-year-old Mohammad Alhajali.
Family liaison officers have been deployed with 52 families, including those with critically ill relatives as well as those whose family members have died.
The 58 who were estimated on Saturday to have died included the 30 who have been confirmed dead.
Eighteen patients remain in hospital after the fire, including nine who are in critical care, NHS England has said.