Bobby Kerr is live in studio on Saturday morning, bringing you the most interesting business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Kicking things off, we look at the stories making an impact on the front and business pages of the weekend papers with Shane Dempsey, Director of Communications and public affairs with the CIF.
- For decades the Credit Union has played a central part in Irish life but in a country that has seen a lot of change in recent years in both its culture and its banking sector is the future bright or bleak for the humble credit union? Colm O’Grady is the Head of The Credit Union Division at Russell Brennan Keane and he'll be live in studio.
- Bobby will be attending the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Retreat in San Francisco next week - one of this year’s finalists who is Mark Barrett of APC to preview the trip and also take a look at the awards which are now in their 20th year.
- Why do so many CEO’S get fired? We chat to Bernard Marr - he's been trying to answer this question.
- On this week’s Industry review we’re talking 'friends in business' and we’re joined by two pairs of entrepreneurial chums. They are Elizabeth Fingleton and Kate Purcell from Obeo, and Alex Lawes and Alan Wolfe from Whiplash.
- David McGowan hit the headlines last year when he when he transported a Boeing 767 from Shannon Airport to his glamping site in Sligo. But that’s just the beginning - he'll be telling us all about his business.
- At 84 years young Frank Keane of Frank Motors is our Business Person of the Month.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly highlights on our show page.