Upping sticks from our Dublin studios, Bobby Kerr is bound for the real capital this Saturday, as he takes the temperature of the Cork economy in the company of a number of high-profile local guests.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Triple All-Ireland winning Cork goalkeeper and current Clare coach Donal Óg Cusack (pictured) stops by for a chat. The Cloyne lad done good is also a board member of the newly-launched Irish Manufacturing Research, Ireland's first independent, industry-driven research and technology organisation.
- Taking a look at how Cork's high street is faring, we have Thomas McHugh, director of policy for Cork Chamber; Jim Barry of the Barry Group; and Electric and Sober Lane owner Ernest Cantillon.
- Next up, the chance to catch up with some of Cork's best business innovators. Joining Bobby will be National Space Centre CEO Rory Fitzpatrick; Dog Day Media cofounder Billy Cummings; and Poppulo CEO Andrew O'Shaughnessy.
- Granite Consulting chairman Alf Smiddy opens up about an illustrious career to date, as the "King of Cork Business" leaves his throne to sit in this week's executive chair.
- To play us out, evergreen songsmith John Spillane.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly highlights on our show page.