Bobby Kerr is live in studio on Saturday morning, bringing you the most interesting business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- First up, we take a look at the stories that are making an impact on the front pages & the business pages of today’s papers with Director General of the Law Society Ken Murphy.
- Newstalk have teamed up with UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, to offer a life-changing opportunity to one of our listeners - a scholarship for an MBA worth up to €34,500. Kirsten Connolly is the Head of Communications for the HSE and an alumna of the MBA. She'll be telling us about the course.
- Ashford Castle was in the news last week as it was where Rory McIlroy chose to get married. The Castle is an iconic venue with quite the story to tell - we travelled West to learn more.
- We meet some of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year finalists.
- Our industry review looks at the world of furniture sales. Director of Roche Bobois Ireland, John Power, General Manager for Furniture in Harvey Norman, Ryan Pheloung and Founder of Bigmickey.ie, Mick Byrne will all be live in studio.
- Former UK Minister of State for Trade & Investment and author of “Fixing Business: Making Profitable Business Work for the Good of All”, Lord Digby Jones will chat Brexit and more.
- Paul Connell of Pure Telecom is in our Executive Chair
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly highlights on our show page.