Bobby Kerr is live in studio tomorrow morning and ready to bring you all the best business stories around and an eclectic array of guests for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Dissecting the talking points on the front pages and business pages of the day's papers, Bobby will be joined by Francis Fitzgibbon CEO and Founder of Irish media start up StoryStock.
- Film critic Philip Molloy will be discussing the Irish Film Board's blockbuster 2016.
- Marie Theresa Marie Therese from Hour Kitchen will tell us about her business which is helping local food producers to expand.
- Are you feeling stressed? - Mark Harold a clinical psychologist will be in studio to discuss his enlightening new book 'Coping with Stress-Techniques and strategies that will make you feel better.'
- The Holiday World Show Dublin, Ireland’s premier travel exhibition, is taking place from Friday 27th through to Sunday January 29th. We will have a panel to discuss the industry, featuring Country Manager for Ireland with The Travel Corporation, Sharon Jordan, owner of Meehan Travel & President of the Irish Travel Agents Association, Cormac Meehan and Managing Director of The Travel Broker, Clare Dunne.
- Networking Expert and speaker at this week’s Pendulum Summit Keith Ferrazi will explain to Bobby why companies should have no room for driftwood.
- Marrisa Carter founder of Cocoa Brown - who sell tanning products around the world - will be in our Executive Chair.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10:00am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.