Bobby Kerr is live in studio tomorrow morning, primed and ready to bring you something a little different as the big day looms large. Along with last-minute shopping advice, Bobby will be sampling the mood of the nation by hitting Grafton Street and the hardest working man in the world – Santa Claus himself – will be taking a brief Christmas Eve break to visit Down to Business.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Ian O’Doherty's Alternative Christmas Message.
- Bobby does Grafton Street: the atmosphere on country's premier shopping thoroughfare is always electric over the festive period.
- Renowned chef Neven Maguire on what you need to be doing today and tomorrow with the bird and all the trimmings.
- Santa Claus is in studio, ready to chat to Down to Business' younger listeners
- Our tech guru Andy O’Donovan is here to talk about what hi-tech goodies to buy the business man or woman in your life
- Thinking outside the box, we meet three businesses that are selling pretty unique Christmas gifts. Helping you get imaginative are: Elizabeth McGuinness, the owner of Kiwi Country Clothing, which specialises in socks, underwear and coats all made of possum fur; Declan O’Reilly and Mike Heary of mygolfpro.ie with ideas for that special someone who loves a good 18 holes; and Knobs and Knockers manager Des Cooney, who get home-based with their present suggestions.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.