The weekend is kicking off and it's time to get down to business. Covering all the crucial stories of the week and bringing you conversations with some of the country's most interesting movers and shakers, Bobby Kerr is live in studio tomorrow morning for two whole hours.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Doug Keating of Murray Consultants will be in to review the morning papers.
- Back expert Noel O'Connor will talk to us about the reflex pillow - a product that could change the way you sleep forever.
- Digital marketing expert and Connector CEO will join Snaspchat superstar James Kavanagh to talk influencers and selling in the age of social media.
- Gordon Hunt from Silicon Republic will give us the low down on Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
- Celebrity chef and best selling author Catherine Fulvio will be in talking food.
- Our industry review will cover all things fashion with designers Emma Manley, Laura Kinsella and Lisa Ryder.
- Cook Medical Ireland managing director Bill Doherty will be in our executive chair.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.