Down to Business hits the air from 10am tomorrow morning and, as always, we've got a jam-packed show in store.
Here's a taste of what Bobby Kerr will be covering...
- Getting things underway as usual, we'll be taking a look at what's making the front and back pages of the weekend newspapers. Joining Bobby this week will be Pat Crotty, the owner of Paris Texas in Kilkenny and the man set to become President of the Vintners Federation of Ireland from next Tuesday.
- Ahead of the annual Retail Excellence Ireland retreat next weekend, keynote speaker Richard Watson – a futuristic speaker and author of What's Next trend reports – talks about what's next for retail.
- Bobby goes amphibious as he takes a trip on Dublin's Viking Splash Tour to find out why it's so successful.
- With the finalists for the 2016 EY Entrepreneur of the Year having been revealed, Bobby is joined by two of the inspiring names in the running.
- Interior design has become an integral part of people's lives and business, but with less cash to splash, is it an area that can earn you money. This week's industry review sees Hugh Wallace of Douglas Wallace Consultants, Ruth Kennelly of RK Designs and Suzie McAdam of Suzie McAdam Interior Design explain it all.
- One of the stars of Netflix's hugely popular Chef's Table, Argentine cook Francis Mallmann joins Bobby ahead of the Kerrygold Ballymaloe Literary Festival of Food and Wine (taking place May 20th to 22nd).
- Peter Barry, founder of Brompton Recruitment, will be the executive chair to talk about the highs and lows of the recruitment game.
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.