The latest edition of Down to Business hits the air from 10am tomorrow and Bobby Kerr is primed and ready with a typically jam-packed show.
Here is what's on the agenda:
- As ever, things get underway with a review of the day's papers. Looking at what's making an impact on the front and business pages will be the journalist and author Emily Hourican.
- We speak to the undisputed king of viral marketing – and movie star – Mattress Mick. Mick will be heading to the prestigious Hot Docs festival in Toronto ahead of the premiere of Mattress Men.
- Bobby will try his hand at weaving as he visits the world famous Avoca Handweavers in Wicklow.
- Motoring Mailbag is back as our resident motoring correspondent Geraldine Herbert joins Bobby to answer your queries.
- This week’s ‘Industry Review’ will look the men who help rid your house cockroaches, creepy crawlies, mice and the dreaded rats – the business of pest controllers.
- Bobby is joined by James Rickards, author of The New Case for Gold. The book charts the history of the pricing of gold and looks and asks whether gold will hold its value into the future.
- Niall Gibbons, CEO of Tourism Ireland, will be in the Executive Chair this week to discuss bumper first quarter figures. Is it boom time for tourism in the country?
All this and more on Down to Business with Bobby Kerr from 10am until midday tomorrow, on air and online.
You can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.