Down to Business is live tomorrow morning and, as ever, Bobby Kerr has a jam-packed show in store.
Catch the action on air and online from 10:00am.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Kicking things off, we'll peruse the papers, looking at the front pages and finding out what’s making a big impact in the business pages. Joining us this week will be Doug Keating, Senior Account Director with Murray Consultants.
- With Census 2016 announced for April 24th, Deirdre Cullen, Head Statistician with the Central Statistics Office, will explain what the data is used for and whether it have any bearing on policy making for future.
- Bobby heads to a Laois farm to get the skinny on the business of cattle embryo and sperm transplant from Dúnmasc Genetics.
- Motoring correspondent Geraldine Herbert joins Bobby to answer your mailbag queries.
- We will talk statement fingers and cuticle correction with three nail bar owners – Andrea Horan of Tropical Popical, Stacey Mulcahy of the Porcelain Doll and Kate Verling of Mink Hand & Foot Spa.
All this and more on Down to Business from 10:00am until midday, Saturday morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.