The show is live tomorrow morning and, as ever, Bobby Kerr will be covering all things business.
Be sure to tune in on air and online from 10:00am so you don’t miss a thing.
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- First up, we peruse the papers, looking at the front pages and finding out what’s making a big impact in the business pages. Joining us this week will be Bob Hoffman, partner with Lansdowne Executive Search.
- With Enda Kenny as our "caretaker Taoiseach", we look at whether interim CEOs or MDs ever head up companies. David Kelly, a director at IndEx Partners, specialises in placing the reins of companies in the hands of high-level employees.
- Bobby will attempt to find his inner eye, taking a photography course with Owen O'Connor from Photobreaks.ie.
- Is art collecting a profitable business? Ruth Carroll, exhibitions curator at the Royal Hibernian Academy, will tell you whether you should get involved.
- We'll be taking you to the dry cleaners, with Enda Nolan of The Dry Cleaning Company, Ken Conlon of LykNu and Alfie Hartnett of DryClean.ie opening up on their business.
- Bobby will be catching up with Toni Newman, Professional Innovation Catalyst.
- Closing this week's show, Adrian Crean, MD of McDonald's Ireland, will be in our Executive Chair...
All this and more on Down to Business from 10:00am until midday, Saturday morning, on air and online.
As ever, you can find blog posts and weekly DTB highlights on our show page.