Celebrate the number one woman in your life...
It's that time of the year when we're financially obliged to show our appreciation to the person that gave us life.
With Mother's Day rapidly approaching, here are a few suggestions for gifts for the most important woman in your life, so you don't get stuck with garage flowers (again).
1. Wearable technology has hit the mainstream market, particularly within the fitness market. With their growing popularity, fitness trackers have gotten noticeably more stylish.
Case in point - the FITBIT Flex 2 Accessory Bangle. This fitness tracker - disguised in a 22k gold bang - will keep track on how much exercise she's getting while she’s on the go.
It's currently on sale in Currys PC World for €99.
2. If you're looking to make up for years of terrible (or forgotten) gifts, the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer should do the trick.
It dries hair in nearly half the time it would take an ordinary hair dryer, with an air volume of 41 litres per second.
It also prevents damage to your hair - the hairdryer won't over-heat your hair as you dry, helping to maintain even surfaces for greater shine.
At €400 though, she would really want to live up to the title of World's Best Mammy like the mug you got last year.
3. For the mam that's perfectly satisfied with scented candles, Max Benjamin is your only man.
Sold in Arnotts and Brown Thomas, Max Benjamin's reed diffuses and scented candles come in a range of scents and styles, including lavendar, grapefuit and white lillies among many others.
French Linen is a certain Cork mother's favourite though...
4. For any mammy who still laments the days before mobile photography and social media - your mam can now enjoy hassle free instant photography without having to worry about ink cartridges or ribbons. With this Polaroid camera, as soon as you've taken your picture, you can enjoy 2" x 3" full colour prints in 60 seconds.
Selfie addict? The camera comes with a self-timer and built-in filters. Snazzy and on sale at the minute for €119.99 in Currys PC-World.
5. Can you really put a price on quality time with your mother dearest? A Ticketmaster voucher could cover a lot of bases - the upcoming Bloom Festival in Phoenix Park for the green-fingered mammy, or Bryan Adams in July for the power ballad obsessed.
Vouchers can be purchased online or at your nearest Ticketmaster outlet.
6. Kat Von D is coming to town! The tattoo artist turned makeup mogul is bringing her eponymous line Kat Von D Cosmetics to Irish shores at long last.
Products worth picking up include the Lock-It Liquid Foundation - for those who don't have time for touch-ups - and the Tattoo Liner in Trooper for flick addicts.
Be sure to make the most of Sunday - it's forecast to be sunny (or 'good drying weather') so hit the town and say thanks to the most important woman in your life!
Happy Mother's Day!